I am a practitioner and teacher of Christian Science. From an early age I loved God and wanted to help others.
After attending Whitman College and the University of Oregon, I taught choral and private vocal music, as well as singing in a number of community and semi professional groups.
While raising our two sons, God gently nudged me into a wider sphere of helping others as I accepted requests to pray for their health and well- being.
My wonderful husband and I are now blessed by the addition of precious daughters-in-law and grandchildren to the family.
Christian Science healing became my full time practice in 1998, but I have helped people find freedom from suffering and sorrow for over three decades now.
I have found that Christian Science gives sincere seekers the tools for more effective service to God and mankind.
I also teach a two week class annually on how to heal through Christian Science.
Articles/Poems by Cindy
- A Standard for Parenting – April 10, 1989 Christian Science Sentinel
- Lust versus Love – Poem August 3, 1998 Sentinel
- Through the Eyes of Faith – Poem December 7, 1998 Sentinel
- A Church prays about Vandalism – November, 2007 Christian Science Journal
- “Papa” Love June, 2008 Journal
- Good is Natural – August 12, 2013 Sentinel
- Double Trouble or Single Mindedness? – December 30, 2013 Sentinel
- The Race Set Before Us – June 2, 2014 Sentinel
- The Healing Power of Mercy – April 14, 2014 Sentinel